1. How to deposit coin/token to your Tidex balance.
a) Your registration should be completed (see FAQ, point 1.)
b) You should be logged in Tidex
c) You should have any cryptocurrency from list of supported cryptocurrencies on Tidex. For example: BTC (bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum) and so on.
a) Enter your deposits and withdrawals tab - https://tidex.com/exchange/account/deposits
b) Find a coin/token in search string
c) Click on DEPOSIT button.
Now you are in your personal Tidex page.
From this action you will learn deposit address.
Please, pay attention to "Min deposit amount" (it is 0.2 for WAVES) and to disclaimer.
Actual data for any of Tidex cryptocurrency is here.
3. Copy this address and paste it to the place from where you are going to withdraw your coins/tokens.
Extremely advise you to make first deposit with min deposit amount. Also pay attention to the withdrawal fee on other side from where you are going to withdraw. Your deposit shouldn't be less than min deposit amount. In case it is less then min deposit amount, funds won't be credited.
4. Check your deposits in DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
1. Enter https://tidex.com/exchange/account/deposits. Pending section:
2. Or find it in your "D & W HISTORY" - https://tidex.com/exchange/account/deposits-history
3. TXID - Transaction Identifier. Uniq ID which helps to identify transaction in blockchain (block explorer)
4. Confirmation count. Once confirmation count will be 10/10 your coins will be credited.
All coins/tokens specification (min deposit amount, supported asset names, confirmation count etc...) available here.