1. Make sure you are logged in Tidex.
2. Enter your "DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS" - https://tidex.com/account/deposits
3. Find Cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw. As example I will choose BTC.
4. Click on "Withdraw" button.
1) Pay attention on open orders.
If you would like to withdraw all the amount, make sure you have 0 on your "Reserved" column in previous picture. Reserved - means amount on your open orders here. To withdraw all the
amount, you should cancel all the open orders with this cryptocurrency.
2) Click on this amount and it will appear in "Amount" field.
3) Amount field - you can fill/change it manually if you want.
4) The address where you are going to withdraw.
For example: You would like to withdraw your BTC to another exchange(or your personal wallet). Then you should put in here Deposit address from another exchange(or your personal wallet).
5) When all the fields are filled, click on "WITHDRAW" button.
5. Check for withdrawal address carefully
Then click on "CLOSE" and check your email.
6. You will receive email to confirm withdrawal. Find mail from Tidex. It should looks like:
Please, check address and amount carefully. Once you will click on confirmation link, it will be impossible to cancel your withdrawal.
Click on confirmation link from email.
You will be moved to Tidex Exchange where you will have to confirm your withdrawal by clicking on "CLOSE" on popup window.
7. After confirmation, look at your "D & W History" - https://tidex.com/account/deposits-history
1) Your deposits and withdrawals history - https://tidex.com/account/deposits-history
2) Address, where you have withdrawn the coins
3) TXID - Transaction Identifier (TXID is for blockchain and support team when creating deposit/withdrawal issues tickets)
4) Transaction Status - PROCESSING, COMPLETED, CANCELED, CONFIRM BY EMAIL.
PROCESSING - means your TX is in processing. If you wait for it more then 24 hours, you should contact Tidex Support Team using this portal.
COMPLETED - means your TX was processed and sent to the blockchain. Also this status means that nothing can be done to cancel it or refund.
CANCELED - means that in some reason your TX wasn't sent to the blockchain. It can be users action(99,99% cases), or some tech issues.
CONFIRM BY EMAIL - means that your TX is awaiting for confirmation by email. You should click on the confirmation link from your email. Example is above. Also, please check notice below.
Notice: User can see this status when user didn't click on confirmation link from email, or in case it was clicked, but status didn't changed - means some users Browsers plugin has blocked popup windows. You should permit this action or change browser.
Also you can cancel your TX only when it has "CONFIRM BY EMAIL" status and link "Cancel":
8. Once all the above actions are done, please, check for deposit history on the place where you have withdrawn coins.
Pay attention on confirmation count here.
You can learn any asset specifications(FEE, Confirmation count, min deposit amount and so on) here.
If you have any suggestions which can improve this instruction, please, feel free to contact us.